Welcome to JiaWen's Emo Story!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else~!


Please follow these rules


No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.


Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Navigations

The Things I WANTED Blog Credits
I am ME
My Name is JiaWen, i like acting cute with my fucking acting cute voice! I have ATTITUDE PROBLEMS! not happy with my attitude, i am sorry~. after awhile. my attitudes are gone. XDD so Love me or Hate Me! XDD

Doing...
Feeling : Boredddd~
( 6:57pm, 5 July 2010 )
Eating : None
Doing : Blogging?
Watching : My Laptop?
Listening to : nothing~


Tagboard



Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 |

MY BLOG SO DEAD! SO ITS TIME TO UPDATE IT!okays. t...
there's things i wanna say. but idk how...
i realised i got alot to post. hahahah.on xmas eve...
hmmm. my xmas not bad? lols. cos during work.i exc...
yesterday very busy during work. so sian.then yest...
i let my cat go. :( i am abit feelingheartpain and...
alright. yesterday went to watch Twilight New Moon...
everyday school is sucks. i realised. is everythin...
today feel so sucky. then i didnt go school. 430am...
waaa. seems like so long bo post hor?hahahaha. hmm...

Music
Music Here!

Written at Monday, March 8, 2010 | back to top

OKIES. MY BLOG IS FUCKING DEAD!

hmmm. recently my life is okay. but i hope! I DONT
NEED WORK! I WILL HAVE MONEY TO SUPPORT
MYSELF! but. sadly. its hard ah? today listen to weisen
and my friend say about their pocket money! EEEE. soo
jealous le! I ALSO WANT! T.T different ppl. different life.
that's all i can say baaa.

AND I REALISED! THIS MONTH ONWARDS! CANNOT
TAKE PICTURE! OMFG. ITS SERIOUSLY UGLY! think
i too long never take photo. idk how to smile le. hahahah.
smile is an fake expression to hide your feelings. :)
i want to find a work! better pay than xw de can?
someone intro me? office work also can! :) i dont want
work xw le sia. T.T

if my wfb fail. you all should know why! lols. play l4d 2 larhs.
before exam. hahaha. "SURE PASS!" hahahaha.