Welcome to JiaWen's Emo Story!
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else~!


Please follow these rules


No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts.


Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Navigations

The Things I WANTED Blog Credits
I am ME
My Name is JiaWen, i like acting cute with my fucking acting cute voice! I have ATTITUDE PROBLEMS! not happy with my attitude, i am sorry~. after awhile. my attitudes are gone. XDD so Love me or Hate Me! XDD

Doing...
Feeling : Boredddd~
( 6:57pm, 5 July 2010 )
Eating : None
Doing : Blogging?
Watching : My Laptop?
Listening to : nothing~


Tagboard



Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 |

alright everyone. i and wt. broke up. sodont ask m...
on what day. i forgot. lols. the day afternk showe...
yesterday. i was too bored. so i msg a few of them...
why am i feeling so cramped up.i feel like burstin...
yipee. done with new blogskin. boring leright. see...
okies. you know what? i have been "stalked".wtf. h...
i realised! i have been going out!LOL. spending lo...
alright. ami and yenching said thati am becoming m...
yiippee. found the solution of my blog!thanks to t...
well. somehow. my b.dae was the worst i ever felt....

Music
Music Here!

Written at Thursday, October 1, 2009 | back to top

GUESS WHAT! I PASSED MY EXAMS! LOL!
THIS IS A MMIRCALE THAT I PASSED. LOL!
w/o going school for more than a month.
i PASSED. buhahahahahah!

today jun hao's b.dae! HAPPY B.DAE HAOHAO!
hahahahah. yesterday i asked him out.
together with nk and jx. lols. he doesnt want an cake.
so i treat him a drink in xw! lols.
didnt do much for his b.dae. hopefully.
he is happy enough! hhahaha!

i am happy that i have you all~! FRIENDS FOREVER!
I LOVE YOU ALL! <33!